Snow Kreilich is working with Pohlad Companies to design a consolidated office space in downtown Minneapolis. Five distinct but related organizations (Pohlad Companies, United Properties, Carousel Motor Group, Pohlad Family Foundation, and Pohlad Investment Management) plan to occupy approximately 70,900 rentable square feet of space on floors 5, 6, and a portion of floor 7 of RBC Gateway —one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city. The goal is to provide the companies, individually and collectively, a world-class office environment to support their staff and business objectives. NTH, acting as the client representative and project manager, worked with the five organizations to develop the following project vision: We will create a human experience within our space that is innovative, energetic, and dynamic where people want to work and that supports collaboration, communication, and future growth.
The desired outcomes for the project include:
– Maintaining the unique brand and identity of each business.
– Developing workspaces that support the job function and high productivity.
– Elevating technology usability, security, and business applications.
– Finding efficiencies in the delivery of office services between businesses.
– Honoring privacy and confidentiality.
– Promoting safety and security, ensure people feel comfortable.
– Providing spaces where clients, guests and visitors feel welcome.