The villa was bulit in 1936 by architect Josef Místecký as a prototype of economical living. The author was a pedagogue at the local Trade school for wood-work. Some of its indoor features originated in the workshops of this school. The reconstruction was done in terms of original economical investment project as well. With max. respect to the original valuable indoor and outdoor features, the interconnection and clearing of house dispositions on its floors as well as between the floors were the reason for reconstruction. The intention was to create contemporary living for three-member family. The garage (spatially inconvenient) on the 1st floor was used for new entrance space oriented to feeder road. Original spaces are used as summer hall with access to the garden. On the 2nd floor there is habitable zone – living space is open through two floors with kitchen which is in comparison with original, so called cabin, disposition connected with living room. Chimney insertion with space for wood storage is a part of living space. Sleeping zone is situated on the 3rd floor. Bedroom with the entrance into passable bathroom with completely new shower bath is situated in the gallery on the 3rd floor. Staircase was done in a more comfortable way. Its new designed construction is conceived as built-in furniture with storage space. The original guest room with passable entrance hall to the terrace is situated on the 4th floor. The south terrace wall was entirely glazed. Some valuable interior features were conserved in the most possible way, e.g. the original mahogany floor on the 2nd floor including terrazzo surface of staircase and the floors on the 1st floor. Villa exterior was conserved in the most possible way including the details, which are so typical for functionalism era.