The original building was planned in 1934 by architects Sharon and Polchek for the Kinderman family, which owns it ever since. The building is located on the corner of Wolfson St. and Hachalutzim St.; it is a typical of Florentine neighborhood typology building. The ground floor is a commercial and one more floor of residential. As part of the extension project three whole floors and a setback floor were added. The building underwent total renovation including whole new infrastructure systems under the thought of that urban interference should not encourage demolition but rather maintain historical, cultural and physical aspects integrated in the new design as part of sustainability agenda .Therefore, The building's extinction and renovation resemble a preservation approach.