The significance of space planning in interior design has long been recognized. The major objective in the process of projecting and creating a design of any room or area is to offer a harmonious and functionally rich interior that makes the most use of the building's current floor space. Designing and projecting for Modern Luxury Interiors is a highly responsible and creative procedure. Our pros understand all of the basic fundamental laws that we apply to a room to make it function and will assist you in creating a space that expresses your personality. Our company's designers each have their unique style, but there are basic design concepts that apply to all of them.
1. Make the most use of the available floor space. There should be no empty or ineffective areas.
2. The area is planned with its functioning and the general preferences of the client in mind.
3. The proportions of the rooms should be considered. If required, avoid small and lengthy rooms by replanning, which can increase internal illumination.
4. Reduce the number of corners and, if necessary, finish their change.
5. Acoustics in the rooms are critical in the architectural layout of the premises. Designers strive not to place children's and parents' living areas adjacent to each other.
6. All load-bearing beams must be hidden or decorated. Use arches and multi-level ceilings to your advantage.
7. Identifying the overall aesthetic solution and the qualities of each area individually.
8. The utility and convenience of the positioning of doors, light switches, and plugs.
9. Use of all artificial and natural light sources correctly.
More information here: