Alberto CAMPO BAEZA was born in Valladolid (1946), first saw the light in CADIZ (Spain) and the Architecture in MADRID P.H.D. in 1982. He became Chairman and Professor of Design in MADRID in 1986. He has taught in E.T.H. Zurich as a gastdozent in 1989-1990. He has also been teaching in Dublin (1992), Naples (1993), Virgina Tech – Blacksburg and Copenhagen (1996).He has built a selected number of very precise buildings; Fene Town Hall, S. Fermin Public School in Madrid, Drago Public School in Cadiz, Center BIT in Mallorca, the Catheral’s Square and Offices in Almeria and SM Editorial Offices in Madrid, the very well know houses Turegano, Garcia Marcos, and De Blas, all of them in Madrid, and Gaspar, Asencio and Gurrero in Cadiz, only to name a few. Or the most recent Rufo house in Toledo and Moliner house in Zargoza, both finished in 2010. He also designed a tower project, the tallest in Spain, for the “Telefonica’s Communication’s City” in Madrid. His most representative building is the Headquarters of the Caja de Granada (2001). And a nursery for Benetton in Ponzano-Venice (2008), the Olnick Spanu House in Garrison, New York (2008), a public square, Between Cathedrals, in Cadiz (2009), and the MA, the Museum for the Memory of Andalucia in Granada (2009).