Montroy Andersen DeMarco has completed the first U.S. Polo Assn. store in Brooklyn. Located at 468 Fulton Street, in the vicinity of the Barclays Arena, the store is the international fashion brand's first location in New York City's most populous and hippest borough.
The 2,800 sq. ft. store occupies a ground floor street-front and cellar spaces within a late 1800's, five-story, mixed-use residential/commercial property. The facility includes a sales floor that features the brand's signature 'flag wall' feature created out of folded T-shirts; a 12-ft.-long cash wrap counter; a jeans island; a T-shirt island, movable merchandise hangers; perimeter shelving; and an employee room, back office, and storage areas in the cellar.
The space underwent a complete demolition prior to construction of new interiors and building systems. The project, designed in only four weeks and completed in only six weeks also features a new metal and glass storefront; all new interior finishes; new HVAC; mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP); sprinkler; and fire alarm systems.