Timeless House in Mountain
While walking at home silently, you feel the breeze blowing and see the scenery extending to the opposite mountain.
Different sight jump into different rooms，
You can see
an old tree from horizontal opening in guest room.
a bamboo forest from the restroom，
the cypress trees from the kitchen window，
At this moment, you hear the wind blowing, and see the scenery silently.
And we call it is a home!
We plan the L-shape surrounding the old tree which is spiritual symbol of site, because you can see it from each room. At the same time; we design each room which is well ventilated and with plenty of light. To reduce the volume of architecture in the mountain, we use three roofs to form the image of three little cabins.
Coexist with nature, architecture and people.
- Preserve the trees and water system layout.
- Follow the slope and mountain.
- Design the orientation, architecture, light and wind.
The members of three generations family.
- The layers of living space.
- The living core of vertical and horizontal extension.
- The function is not only independent but also connection each other.
- The scenery is not only part but also whole.
Counterpart for the space of architecture.
- The design of multi-functions terrace and balcony.
- The extension of indoor and outdoor space.
- The connection of opening and scenery.
- The form of mass and construction forms ventilation and heat insulation
Create the layers of material