The former clubhouse of the cienna cyclists club erected 1895 in a typical vienna wilhelminian style district has been renovated, expanded and raised. The street wing in a vienna protected area has been reconstructed and raised, the garden-wing has been demolished and rebuilt with an additional extension. The project has been developed as a mixed-use of educational and residential. The majority of the building is used as a school: seven classrooms, a teachers room, and a spacious multifunctional zone will be accommodated, along with the associated rooms and dressing areas. An arena with a generous perron is located in the connecting atrium, which will become the new heart of the school. Above the first two school-floors, there are nine apartments accessed through a separate entrance. The new roof and facade cladding are made with small scale diamond shaped metal-tiles in a bronze shade.