The operation is located on the premises of the Anciennes Clinique Adassa (building 01, 02, 03, 04) at the corner of Avenue des Vosges and Place de Haguenau, north of the Grand Ile de Strasbourg. The area in which the property is located is part of the Neustadt district of Strasbourg built during the German period (1870-1918), which is characterized in particular by an airy layout, long and wide avenues, monumental squares and parks and gardens.
Initially the former private clinic Adassa consists of the building named 01. Later, in the 1960s, the six-storey building 02 was built in the extension of the Avenue des Vosges. A second building (03) was built over the years as an extension of the previous one. An extension is also attached to building 02. The façades are mainly made of Vosges sandstone for the building and light beige plaster. The main access to the site is located at the Place de Haguenau (at number 13), formerly the clinic's reception area.
The project consists of the rehabilitation of buildings 01, 02 and 03 & 04 of the former Adassa Clinic and the construction of a new extension to building 02 in place of the existing one which will be destroyed (ground floor & 1st floor). This rehabilitation will give rise to 105 new housing units, offices and business premises. The landscaping in the heart of the block will be the subject of great attention since the major objectives of the operation is to offer a green setting in the city centre to future buyers.