The existing school buildings, dating from various periods, are replaced by new constructions, with the exception of the main building from 1912, situated opposite the Church of the Passion of Christ. The new school complex includes a primary and a high school as well as a sports hall, which can be divided into three courts. They are connected by a foyer on the ground floor, from which the school buildings, the cafeteria, and the sports hall are easily accessible. In this way, not only a generous entrance court is created, but also protected schoolyards, partly stretching over two floors. The primary school and the sports hall were completed in September; the refurbishment of the existing building as well as the execution of the high school already started.