Located about 40 minutes northwest of Santa Fe, RFA designed new contemporary Southwest home set in a dramatic 10 A. site with sandstone rock formations, arroyo and juniper groves with panoramic views to the river valley below and onto the Jemez Mountains.
• Contemporary design of the main house and guesthouse are sited to optimize privacy and to blend into the context of the surrounding New Mexican landscape.
• Serpentine entry drive leads across a meadow to the main house entrance court.
• Great room, master bedroom and guest room all enjoy optimal daylight and views with easy terrace and portal access for indoor/outdoor living.
• Uphill walled gardens provide outdoor dining along and a private terrace off the master bedroom with spa.
• Guesthouse/studio design includes a large studio space with bath, kitchen and a large terrace with shaded portal.