On a wooded site, the wings of this recently renovated residence weave into the landscape. Built in 1956, the lower level of the western wing was designed to house the original owners’ architectural office, accessible through its own entrance. The house originally formed a U-shaped court around a tall specimen linden tree, which unfortunately succumbed to storm winds in 2020 and has been replaced by a carefully chosen young white oak. The material palette of the original building is simple and robust: concrete structural frame with brick infill walls and large expanses of glass framing landscape views and vaulted concrete roofs lending greater scale to main living spaces. Today, the original owners’ second and third generation families (also architects) occupy Linden House. A respectful renovation by the second-generation family preserves the clarity of the original while enhancing its openness and scale. Distinctive design features such as reflective lacquered ceilings, rift and quartered white oak, and brick walls punctured by individual glass blocks attest to the family’s interest in material and spatial investigations over several decades.