The project included the revalorization and adaptation of the former hairdresser (and originally waiting rooms for the tram and kiosks with milk and newspapers) in the historic residential building No. 1 (Laubenganghaus No. 1) in the area of the WuWA (Wohnungs- und Werkraum Ausstellung) residential exhibition from 1929. The gallery house, to which the object adjoins, was designed by Paul Heim and Albert Kempter.
Architects: Maja Cichocka, Agnieszka Gałwiaczek, Piotr Zybura
Cooperation: Tomasz Cempa, Grażyna Adamczyk-Arns
Photo: Maciej Lulko
Awards: Honourable mention in Piękny Wrocław competition, selection in XXL Architecture competition.