A deserted riverbank bearing a sideway has turned into a paved esplanade with an amphitheater, descents to the water and beautiful highlighting. And some cutting-edge rope playgrounds have been installed here too. The design provides organizing three new staircases in the central part of the territory. On the esplanade itself we created a hard-surfaces promenade with a twin bicycle lane. Also, two wooden lower quays have been included right next to the water, along the public space near the river. The concept assured an attitude of care for the trees planted in 1950. The concrete sides circle carefully around the tree trunks forming an organic and outstanding image of eco-architecture. The sides have amphitheaters for public events. The descents for disabled persons have also been created. We have improved walkways, bicycle lanes, playgrounds, landscape lanterns. The new quay has binds the city park and the Serafim Sarovsky quay. Territory length – 820 meters.