The Culver Road Armory is located across from Cobbs Hill Park in Upper Monroe. It was constructed in 1916 under the ownership of the Army National Guard. It was maintained as home to the 121st Calvary Division stables and training ground. It also contained the Troop H barracks, offices, recreation rooms, a cafeteria, saddle rooms, supply rooms, ammunition storage, parade grounds, an indoor firing range, and a huge indoor drill hall complete with spectator stands.
In 2012 the 100,000 square-foot decommissioned building began its transformation into a mixed-use development containing offices, retail space, and restaurants by developer Fred J. Rainaldi utilizing Phillip Michael Brown Studio.