A Combination of Financing from Public and Private Sources Creates a Unique Mix of Low and Middle-Income Housing. The 11-story, 96-unit building is located on the northeast corner of West 52nd Street and 11th Avenue, across from DeWitt Clinton Park.
Clinton Parkview Apartments are comprised of a mix of one and two bedroom apartments, 70% of which will be affordable to households. The remaining 30% of the units will be reserved for middle-income families. This structure is unprecedented for a development located in Mid-Manhattan and provides for an affordable housing component significantly greater than in a traditional "80/20" program, in which only 20% of the units are made available for occupancy by low-income households. Additionally, the building includes nearly 4,000 square feet of ground floor retail space.