The former home of the Kiwanis group in downtown Ann Arbor for over 40 years, and previously a Sears storage facility. This building has seen many changes since being originally built in 1925. A group of three different buildings patched together with the large two story section at the east end and original barn at the west end stitched together with a core in-between.
The task to turn it into a modern office building for a single tenant was combined with stabilizing the building core, demolishing and rebuilding what was the garage into a café with roof deck, and a complete overhaul of the MEP systems.
Open office space surrounds the perimeter of the building with conference rooms centered in the floor plan. A new cafe was added under a completely new roof deck structure that connects the main building to the additions on the west end.