• Scope of work includes Level of Detailing (LOD300) modelling according to AIA standards for a reputed public park in the city of USA. • It's also includes underground and above ground services of Mechanical, electrical and plumbing as well as architecture and structural services including infrastructure within a short deadline of 1 month.
• Client was the main contractor for this project and wanted to get most out of BIM but the major challenge was its not a typical building, It's a Park. • Hi-Tech was ready to take the challenge on the project unlike building and started integrating all disciplines under and above the landscape garden within a strict deadline. The company ended up being an excellent service provider and an innovative trusted offshore business partner.
Purpose of BIM
• BIM provides the Constructors with a visual communication which helps to assist all the stakeholders in a project. During the initial tendering stage of a project it provides the Contractor with a means to visually show a client how he intends to construct the project, and what considerations he has provided for within = his design and price that best suit the clients 'needs. • The preparation of the model within the tender process also enables the contractor to understand and challenge the designers’ details. • BIM will also provide the ability for contractors to abstract material quantities from the model. This enables the contractor to accurately measure and quantify the elements of the structure efficiently and to a greater degree of detail than previously available
• Our client was the main contractor for this project and wanted to find out all inter discipline clashes before starting the construction these helps him to finish construction on time as per tender deadline and saving of money.
In summary, the benefits to a Contractor can be described as:
- Design Integration - Improved Tendering - Shorter Program to Planning - Reduced number of design information requests during the concurrency of the project - Supply Chain Integration - Reduction in number of clashes within the construction process, especially M&E - Visibility of Programming to all parties - Integration of Temporary Works into the design - Increased safety- managing public interfaces
About CAD Outsourcing Services
CAD Outsourcing Services is a single stop destination to avail Industrial Engineering and AEC (Architectural Engineering & Construction) services. The core expertise lies in top notch CAD Drafting & Design, 3D CAD Modeling, AutoCAD Conversion and Revit MEP BIM Modeling. Proficiency also lies in CAE, FEA, CFD Analysis, Energy Modeling and Simulation. Strong, experienced and proficient team of experts have executed more than 1200+ Engineering projects.