The Calcagnini Contemplative Center serves the retreat programs at Georgetown University, the premier Jesuit school in the United States. Organized about two quads, the Center is comprised of multiple buildings. The Entry Court, Chapel, Dining Hall, Community Building and an existing, circa 1885, farmhouse, bound a public courtyard with westerly views to the mountains and Shenandoah Valley. The cabin ranges center on a smaller and more private court. This Center serves the core mission of Georgetown University unlike any other facility in the school’s history.