Architizer is thrilled to announce the launch of the 2023 Vision Awards, a new, global awards program dedicated to the art of architectural representation and media. The Vision Awards invites firms, individuals and students to submit their best architectural photographs, videos, renderings, drawings, and portfolios for global recognition, including publication online and in print.
Pre-launch Registration is open today — sign up for the Vision Awards to be the first to receive updates, and begin preparing your entries:
Register for the Vision Awards
Exceptional architecture does not come about by magic — it takes a wide array of professionals to help conceive a project, convince a client of its value, and communicate its essence once it is complete. Architizer’s Vision Awards is dedicated to the talented teams and individuals that enable the world to envision amazing architecture through photography, drawings, renderings, film and more.
The Vision Awards also seeks to honor theoretical works that might never result in a built project, but deserve recognition for the inspiration they spark. From fantastical renderings to intricate drawings, conceptual works tell powerful stories about architecture and form a creative catalyst for the profession.
The Vision Awards offers a range of accolades for firms, individuals and students. If you possess a passion for visualizing our built environment, there is a Vision Award for you to submit for.
Prizing: Publication in Print, Film Fest Premieres, Global Exposure and More
The Vision Awards provides a unique opportunity to see your work published in print alongside many of the world’s best architectural photographers, visualizers, artists and illustrators working today. The limited edition “Visions of Architecture” compendium will form an essential guide to architectural representation for design professionals around the globe. Meanwhile, winners in the video categories will have their videos premiered in Architizer’s Architecture Film Fest, a unique online event — more details to come!
Each winning entrant will receive a complimentary copy of the “Visions of Architecture” publication to add to their bookshelf, desk or portfolio. Winners will also receive:
- Inclusion in the Vision Awards Global Press Release, distributed to 125,000+ architects, creators and design enthusiasts via the Architizer Newsletter.
- Digital Winners Badges for celebration and promotion of your achievement on your website and social media channels.
- Inclusion in the Official Winners’ Announcement on Architizer.com, to be shared with hundreds of thousands through Architizer’s newsletter.
- Social Media Spotlight alongside other prestigious Vision Awards Winners, including publication on Architizer’s Facebook (1.8M followers), Twitter (1.2M) and Instagram (1.5M).
This awards program provides a unique opportunity to get your work in front of a stellar jury of renowned architects and creative thought leaders, soon to be announced.
Categories: Photography, Video, Visualizations, Drawings, Models and Portfolios
The Vision categories represent every aspect of architectural representation, from early sketches and conceptual renderings to photographs of a built project, as well as awards for physical models and written articles. In addition, the Creator categories will celebrate the individual achievements of talented creators across every discipline listed above, forming a definitive “who’s who” of visionaries for the AEC industry.
Vision Categories will include:
- Best Architectural Photograph (5 categories: Exterior, Interior, Urban, Landscape, Detail)
- Best Architectural Visualization (3 categories: Photorealistic, Illustrative/Artistic, AI-Generated)
- Best Architectural Drawing (2 categories: Hand-drawn, Computer-aided)
- Best Architectural Video (2 categories: Long-form, Short-form)
- Best Architecture Model (Special award category for physical models)
Creator Categories will include:
- Architectural Photographer of the Year (Portfolio award for studios and professionals)
- Architectural Visualizer of the Year (Portfolio award for studios and professionals)
- Architectural Filmmaker of the Year (Portfolio award for studios and professionals)
- Student Creator of the Year (Mixed media portfolio award for students)
Register for the Vision Awards
Winners Gain Access to Architizer’s Networking Group
As a bonus, Winners and Commended Entrants will gain access to an invite-only Vision Awards LinkedIn Group, to be launched at the conclusion of the inaugural program.
This group, hosted by Architizer’s Editorial Team, will provide a unique opportunity to connect with a talented community of architects, artists, designers, photographers and other creators. Members will be the first to hear about networking and collaboration opportunities within the architecture and design industry, as well as being able to share their work with like-minded professionals around the globe.
Select Winners will also be invited to the digital stage for a special edition of Architizer Live. We’ll celebrate the best in architectural representation, giving YOU the chance to tell your story and share your work with the world.
To ensure you don’t miss out, register for program updates, submission tips, deadline reminders, and inspirational content to help maximize your chance of success. Stay tuned for more Vision Awards updates, coming soon!