Restructuring of housing complex as part of a mixed operation. Creation of a 55 housings’ residence for students and researchers, and a center of research. Buildings located at 8 and 10 rue de Charles V, were built respectively in 1938 and during the 17th century. These were gathered in the aim of hosting the reopening of the Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity (CRI).
The architects Daniel Lefèvre, Eddy Vahanian and Patrick Mauger linked their talents to optimize the space of these buildings. That is why they added 55 housings for the students and the researchers of the CRI, as well as spaces for them to meet, discuss, work, etc. All these changes were made preserving and enhancing the historic elements remaining in these premises.