So, how did you do? Compare your answers with the list below and let us know in the comments!
2. Kiasma Museum by Steven Holl Architects, Helsinki, Finland (1998)
3. Linked Hybrid by Steven Holl Architects, Beijing, China (2008)
4. New Museum by SANAA, New York, United States (2007)
5. Nelsen-Atkins Museum of Art by Steven Holl Architects, Kansas City, United States (2007)
6. Santa Fe Opera House by Polshek Partnership Architects (now Ennead Architects), Santa Fe, United States (1998)
7. Nanjing Sifang Art Museum by Steven Holl Architects, Nanjing, China (2011)
8. MIT Simmons Hall Residence by Steven Holl Architects, Cambridge, United States (2002)
For more on the brilliant collaborations between architects and engineers throughout the last decade, check out these 10 outlandish architecture projects made possible by engineers. Alternatively, test your skills further on another Archi-Quiz: Identify these 12 iconic buildings solely from their sections.